- The old Irish when immersing a babe at baptism left out the right arm so that it would remain pagan for good fighting.
- Did you know that the word “pagan” originally meant “outsider”?
- Have you ever wondered where birthday candles originated? In ancient Greece, when festivals for Artimis were held, a sweet bread of some kind was offered with three candles lit in it.
- The animal associated with paganism is the goat, whereas the animal associated with being a christian is a sheep.
- Vikings used to give new brides kittens as an essential part of a household. This was appropriate because cats were associated with Freya, goddess of Love.